Handspun, handknit. Tweedy and plied. Colorful and subdued. There is so much activity going on in the Spinning Dyed Fibers class on Craftsy, I thought I should share a couple!
I’m also very happy to be able to share with you this blog tour for the spinning class. Several of my personal spinning heros have amazingly agreed to kick the tires on the class and share with you their thoughts and experiences.
We kick it off today with the first stop with Jacey Boggs at Insubordiknit. She was my dye partner back in a class we took at SOAR a couple years ago, and she’s a wicked good creative AND technical spinner (Jacey’s written the book and made a DVD about textured art yarns with a technical foundation… she’s brilliant). Thank you so much to the spinners who are participating in the blog tour! I’ll direct link to each of them as the posts go up!
- August 15, 2012 — Jacey Boggs at Insubordiknit
- August 17, 2012 — Odessa Reichel at Ohdessa Knits
- August 22, 2012 — Maria at Subway Knits
- August 23, 2012 — Anniken Allis at Yarn Addict
- August 24, 2012 — Shannon Okey at knitgrrl
- September 7, 2012 — Denise, Judy and the spinners at Schacht Spindle
- Date TBA — Abby Franquemont at Abby’s Yarns
sign up for our newsletter
Sign up to stay in the loop with all the updates, exclusive patterns,
and promotions for SweetGeorgia.