You can have so much fun choosing colors for this! A neutral and bright pairing like shown in the sample is always easy to wear, but what about doing a tone on tone duo or using scrap yarn so every eyelet stripe is a different color?
Effortless, graceful, and oh-so-casual, Ribbons cardigan from Emma Welford, is worked up in our delicious Superwash Sport. With its contrasting eyelet ridges and easy construction, we think this sweet little number is the perfect garment to wear this spring (and all year-round!).
Behind the Brilliance: Emma’s Spring Things
- Favourite colour from SweetGeorgia: Deep Cove, Pistachio or Coral Rose.
- Favourite guilty pleasure: Curling up with a good book when I should be working on design projects.
- Favourite spring or summer flower? I’m partial to daffodils and lilacs.
- Favourite spring accessory? A nice, bright pink lip color!
- Favourite beverage? The boring answer would be water. Past that, flavored Polar
Colour Options to Try
Here are a couple of other colour combinations that we think are just as sumptuous and refined. What do you think?
sign up for our newsletter
Sign up to stay in the loop with all the updates, exclusive patterns,
and promotions for SweetGeorgia.