This week on the Taking Back Friday vlog on YouTube, I catch my breath after something like six weeks of big project launches! I’m talking about our Make & Hue Issue 2 that is all about texture and also about Joji Locatelli’s new “Sparkle Cardigan” pattern in our SweetGeorgia CashLuxe Spark. And I also look at my Arboreal sweater, sock WIP, and what’s next on the needles.
Mentioned in this episode…
- Charlotte Lee’s Yona Crochet Cowl pattern https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/yona
- Joji Locatelli’s Fading Point Kits http://sweetgeorgiayarns.com/product-tag/joji-fading-point/
- Joji Locatelli’s Sparkle Cardigan pattern https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sparkle-cardigan
- SweetGeorgia CashLuxe Spark http://sweetgeorgiayarns.com/shop/cashluxe-spark/
- Jennifer Steingass’ Arboreal pattern https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/arboreal
Also in this episode, we talk about the upcoming Knit City yarn festival that’s happening in Vancouver in September/October 2018. I’m teaching at this event on the Monday, October 1st at the SweetGeorgia Studio, in case you’d like to learn how to dye with me, in person at the studio!
sign up for our newsletter
Sign up to stay in the loop with all the updates, exclusive patterns,
and promotions for SweetGeorgia.