Angi Shawl Kit
Crescent-shaped Shawl // Design by Francoise Danoy
The name for this shawl comes from the Maori word for “air”, representing the airy lace stitches featured. Light as a feather with a drape that flows like water, knitters of every level will delight in this elegant, yet playful shawl. This kit includes the yarns (select your colours below) and PDF pattern. Click here for just the pattern alone.
- yarn: 2 skeins SweetGeorgia Yarns CashSilk Lace, one each in Lip Gloss (MC) and West Wind (CC) (400 yd / 343 m per 1.75 oz / 50 g skein; 55% Silk, 45% Cashmere)
- needles: Size 4 US / 3.5 mm circular needles, 24″ / 60 cm long. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- gauge: 22 sts and 36 rows = 4″ / 10 cm in Stockinette Lace stitch, after blocking. Note that gauge is not crucial, but will affect required yardage and finished size.
- finished measurements: 19″ / 48.5 cm x 60″ / 152.5 cm
- Kit includes a 4-page PDF pattern available for download after purchase.