Cederberg Mystery Knit-Along: Braden
Are you ready to let colour and easy texture take over the imagination? We are, too, and we are so excited to welcome you to the first-ever SweetGeorgia Mystery Knit-Along! Our talented knitwear designer, Tabetha Hedrick has designed a deliciously big shawl for this MKAL that begins on October 10th. Read the following details carefully so that you can decide if this is a project you are ready to join us on…
Inspired by tiny little towns in east Tennessee, we’ve created six different colour sets and they include THREE skeins of Tough Love Sock in a colour palette that will sure to make you feel excited about. Most of the sets include our splashy dyed skeins but a couple sets are all tonal. These sets are priced at just $80 CAD (down from the $90 CAD original price). That works out to be about $65 USD for each set. If you need help choosing, Tabetha knitted her shawl using Monteagle.
You’ll need THREE full-skeins of fingering weight yarn. The total approximate yardage is approximately 1250 yards (1143 m). Here are a few tips from Tabetha for choosing colours:
- MC: A very light, neutral tone.
- CC1: A “splashed” variegated or speckled yarn.
- CC2: A medium to dark accent to your variegated CC1.
- Our Tough Love Sock skeins are 425 yards (388 m) per skein of 80% superwash merino and 20% nylon fingering weight. As Tabetha notes, your gauge should be 21 sts and 44 rows in garter stitch.
- All patterns are sold separately and not included with purchase of yarn.
2 in stock