Radiant bursts of colour and delectable, easy lace make for an accessory that is as captivating as it is elegant. This asymmetrical shawl, with hints of texture and stunning contrast, is the perfect project to melt away winter blues. This kit includes the yarns (select your colours below) and PDF pattern. Click here for just the pattern alone.
- yarn: 1 skein SweetGeorgia Yarns Tough Love Sock in Birch (MC) plus 5 mini skeins SweetGeorgia Yarns Tough Love Sock in Jellybean (CC 1-5) (or select your colours for your kit below)
- needles: Size 4 US / 3.5 mm circular needles, 24″ / 60 cm long
Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- gauge: 24 sts and 38 rows = 4″ / 10 cm in Knotted Openwork stitch, after blocking
Note that gauge is not crucial, but will affect required yardage and finished size.
- finished measurements: 70″ / 178 cm x 19″ / 48.5 cm
- Kit includes a 4-page PDF pattern available for download after purchase.