Knitting, SweetGeorgia

KnitCircus Fall 2011: August Pansy & Profile

August Pansy Shawl by Michelle Miller

The Fall 2011 issue of KnitCircus launches today and the magazine pages are chock full of patterns for shawls, socks, mittens, hats and pullovers. Michelle Miller designed a lovely shawlette with our very poofy and squishy CashLuxe Fine (our 70/20/10 MCN sock yarn) and it’s called “August Pansy”. The design is a traditional top-down triangle shawl but has a delicate knit-on lace edging to complete the long edge. A sweet little shawl to warm up with in the early fall.

A little chat with KnitCircus

There’s even an interview with Jared Flood and another interview with yours truly. Hope you enjoy the piece as well as the entire issue. So many beautiful sock patterns in this Fall offering!

author-avatar

About Felicia Lo

founder + creative director of SweetGeorgia // designer + dreamer // wife + mama // dyer, knitter, spinner, weaver, youtuber + author // been writing this blog about colour and craft since 2004 // see what I am making @lomeetsloom and @sweetgeorgia.

Back to list

Related Posts

6 thoughts on “KnitCircus Fall 2011: August Pansy & Profile

1. Nina Chen says:

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your interview this morning.  I’m from Vancouver too so I love to see a local artist achieve recognition internationally!  I wish you continued success; and I hope to buy my first (of many) yarns from you within the next month or two as I settle on a shawl or shrug pattern.  Can’t wait – although I know choosing a colour will be very hard, there are so many gorgeous ones to choose from…  :)

2. felis44 says:

3. Ms Sunflowers (Sandy) says:

September 3rd, 2011
    Good Morning

I happen to come across your Knit Circus Fall blog and see some glorious Patterns. I am now wondering how we may either download or buy any of them?
    Also is there an area where we should Register for the Knit Circus blog?

Thank you once again for sharing. Happy Knitting
    Sandy
    ms.sunflowers@shaw.ca

1. SweetGeorgia says:

Hi Sandy! Yes, you can purchase all the patterns from KnitCircus here: https://knitcircus.com/patternshop/index.php

KnitCircus also has a blog here: https://knitcircus.typepad.com/

4. Ms Sunflowers (Sandy) says:

September 3rd, 2011
    Good Morning

Also is there an area where we should Register for the Knit Circus blog?

Thank you once again for sharing. Happy Knitting