Our beloved BFL Sock yarn made it into the Winter 2012 issue of Interweave Knits! Designed by Manuela Burkhardt, these socks are knit from the top down and feature some pretty sweet heel detail.
- Intricate top down socks with a picot cuff.
- Finished Size 7″ foot circumference and 9″ long from back of heel to tip of toe.
- Yarn: SweetGeorgia BFL Sock (80% superwash bluefaced leicester wool, 20% nylon; 400 yd [365 m]/4 oz [115 g]): nightshade, 1 skein.
- Needles: Size 1 (2.25 mm) (see Notes). Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions: Markers (m); cable needle (cn); stitch holder; tapestry needle.
- Gauge 38 sts and 40 rnds = 4″ in charted patt.
2 thoughts on “Inselsberg Socks in Interweave Knits Winter 2012”
those are such beautiful socks! so wonderful that your yarn is featured! i can’t imagine any other yarn tthough ;) xo
Love this yarn! I’m knitting a shawl for my mom in this same colorway. Such an intriguing blue!