Buzzing along so far and I finished the yoke instructions out of the original book… then with so many suggestions to check out the errata, I found those instructions to extend the yoke by 1.5″ and add 2″ to the sleeve measurement. I decided to go with the yoke mod and so now I’m just finishing up the last few extra increases. I’ll be onto the body next! I’m on track so far!
Week 1: Yoke to Body, divide sleeves from body
- Week 2: Body (1/2 of it)
- Week 3: Body (remainder plus bottom ribbing)
- Week 4: Sleeve 1
- Week 5: Sleeve 2
- Week 6: Collar and finishing
Maybe I can get a head start on the body this weekend, but between a bridal shower and two mother’s day events I don’t know how much time I’ll be able to spend with the needles.
I have to say… I’m using 6.5 mm Addi Turbos and I just wish that Signature Needles made this size. The points I’m using are dull and don’t feel speedy at all… but that could just be my own knitting speed.