We are so excited to announce the upcoming Fall 2015 Knit-a-long/Crochet-a-Long/Weave-a-long (KAL/CAL/WAL). I’m posting this as a heads up so that you have time to consider your pattern and order yarn/fibre (like we need any excuse for that. Grin!).
Joining in will be easy! On October 12, head on over to our Ravelry Group for the OFFICIAL SGY FAL KAL/CAL/WAL thread (it isn’t there yet; it will be added the night before the KCW-a-long launches) and post your cast-on photo. Once you’ve finished your project, edit your original post to add in the finished picture. The KAL/CAL/WAL will run from October 12, 2015 to November 30, 2015.
There is no restriction on how many projects you knit, crochet, or weave, but each must have its own separate entry post. And did I mention there would be prizes for finished projects?
Grand Prize: Choice of two digital patterns from the SweetGeorgia lineup and 1 Party of Five Gradient Kit in chosen colourway.
Runner Up: Choice of one digital pattern from the SweetGeorgia linup and 1 skein of CasLuxe Spark (new yarn) in chosen colourway.
Second Runner Up: One skein of Tough Love Sock in chosen colourway.
All entries must use SweetGeorgia yarn and/or fibre. Each completed project earns one entry in the prize drawing. For extra entries, consider the list below in your planning:
- 1 entry for using a pattern from the Fall with SweetGeorgia, Vol 1 Collection.
- 1 entry for using a pattern from the Tempest Collection.
- 1 entry for using handspun yarn (SweetGeorgia fibre only)
- 1 entry for using 2 or more colours.
(Example: Knitting the Slice scarf = 1 entry for the project, 1 entry for using a Fall pattern, and 1 entry for using 2 colours; or Weaving a Placemat = 1 entry for the project, 1 entry for 2 colours.)
How to enter for the drawing:
- On October 12, head over to the OFFICIAL thread in the Ravelry Group, to post a photo of your cast-on. Before November 30, edit your post to include your finished project photo.
- Include a link to your Ravelry project page.
- List the pattern, yarns, and colourway used.
I can’t wait to knit with you!
We’d love for you to share your knitting progress via social media. If you do, tag your projects #SweetGeorgiaKAL so that everyone can see what we’re up to.