Knitting Traditions Spring 2016 has hit the newsstand and it is full of so many lovely pieces perfect for being out and about. Designer Manda Shah used our luxuriously soft CashLuxe Spark for her design, Strolling Round the Square Beaded Shawlette.
The shape is captivatingly unique with a lace that is to “dye” for (yes, I totally went there. Grin). Beads add just the perfect accompanying sparkle to the already shimmering yarn.
- Finished Size: 35” wide at bottom and 40” long on sides, blocked.
- Yarn: SweetGeorgia CashLuxe Spark (80% superwash merino, 10% cashmere, 10% silver-toned Stellina; 420 yd 384 m/4 oz115 g): coastal, 2 skeins.
- Needles: Size 6 (4 mm): 32” circular (cir).
- Notions: 255 size 6/0 (E) silver-lined Toho seed beads; size 10 (1.3 mm) steel crochet hook; tapestry needle.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 22 rows = 4” in Pseudo Lily of Valley patt, blocked.