The triangular shapes are fun to knit with the patterning made up of purls and a 3-stitch cable. Wonderfully simple, yet the fabric pops with the subtle texture.
This charming hat and cowl set by Angela Tong is worked in our Superwash Six (and can easily be adapted for our Superwash Soft, too). Playful, textural stitches dance effortlessly across the fabric, boundless in loft, style, and comfort. It’s a simple joy that will have you completely captivated.
Angela’s Tip for Knitting Boundless
To knit cables faster, try working them without a cable needle! Tabetha has a tutorial HERE that can show you how.
Behind the Brilliance: Angela’s Five Faves
- Fave way to spend the evening after work: Netflix and snacks.
- Fave yarn weight: Fingering weight
- Fave guilty pleasure: Buying vintage sewing machines.
- Fave fall colours: Red and Orange
- Fave thing to wear in the fall: Scarves
Colour Options to Try
These are some other colours options that we think you might love, too!