I wanted rich colour that stood out effortlessly, easily, and yet oh-so sumptuously. Passionfruit and Gelato, paring together so perfectly, match the bright style I want for the cooler season ahead.
With deliciously yummy texture and captivating colours paired with our lush Trinity Worsted, Miette, a cozy moebius-style cowl, will absolutely become your favourite fall accessory! Simple knits and purls zigzag back and forth in diagonal directions, ensuring a project that is suited for everyone.
Tabetha’s Tip for Knitting Miette
Honestly, this pattern is so simple that I don’t think you’ll have any issue. The pattern is written with a traditional cast-on and seaming the ends together. You can absolutely use a provisional cast-on instead, though, and graft the ends for a more seamless look.
Behind the Brilliance: Tabetha’s Five Faves
- Fave way to spend the evening after work: Netflix and… knit! Or playing Uno with my two girls (which is always a hoot).
- Fave yarn weight: I really think I’m a DK-weight kind of girl these days.
- Fave guilty pleasure: Reese’s Peanut Butter Sticks. Oh man!
- Fave fall colours: Those rich burgundies and pumpkin colours get me every time.
- Fave thing to wear in the fall: I like to wear cute jackets and warm cardigans in the fall.
Picking colours might be the best part of Miette, so here are some ideas to get your creative juices flowing …
You can purchase Miette through our website HERE or via Ravelry. You can learn more about me at www.tabethahedrick.com, although I spend almost 98% of my time right here on the SweetGeorgia blog. Grin!