It’s so wondering seeing something that was in my head just a few hours, days or weeks ago come to life.
Delicate leaves of lace decorate the upper yoke of this ultra-comfortable tee. Worked from the top town in the round, Tea Leaves by Lotta Groeger looks elegant and sophisticated, whether you pair it with a skirt or jeans.
Lotta’s Top Tip
For a really good fit, try it on before you place the sleeve stitches on waste yarn, if the lace ends where your bra cup starts it’s perfect.
Behind the Brilliance: Lotta’s Spring Things
- What is your favourite colour in the SweetGeorgia colour lineup? English Ivy. I just love deep, emeralde greens. They go perfectly with my complexion and all that black I have in my wardrobe.
- What is your favourite guilty pleasure? Chocolate and sewing. Well and yarn shopping.
- What is your favorite spring flower? Tulpins. As soon as it’s warm enough for the first tulpins growing outside it’s warm enough for me to walk around in a t-shirt.
- What is your favorite spring accessory? I sewed a Watson jacket from papercut patterns, which is a cute little peacoat with an attached cape. So as soon as it’s warm enough in the spring to switch from winter coat to something lighter, this girl becomes a superhero with cape. I have quite a lot of lighter lace shawls as well, but I couldn’t choose between them for a favourite.
- What is your favorite beverage? Fassbrause, a softdrink very local to Berlin, or if anywhere else Campari with orange juice.
Colour Options to Try
Succulents are all the rage right now and with their deep colours, we adore the reasons why. Some lining our window sills inspired some alternative colour options for you to try.
Tea Leaves is available as an individual pattern or in the Spring with SweetGeorgia, Vol. 2 eBook both on our website and on Ravelry.