Clue Two is here! Be sure to “update” your Ravelry Library to get the new clue PDF. We hope you are enjoying the way the colours come together in wonderfully easy ways.
- 3 skeins of yarn in 3 weeks might feel like a lot, but don’t let yourself stress. We’ll keep things quiet on our end for a couple of weeks, even after the launch of the full pattern. Remember to just have fun and enjoy the way the yarns reveal themselves throughout the knit.
- For those who do aim to complete the MKAL before the deadline, we’ve included an indicator (Knitting Quota) for each cue on how many rows to knit a day. You’ll find it in the Pattern Notes section, right above Skill Level.
- If your gauge and/or yarn do not match the pattern and you’re worried about yardage, we’ll include notes in sections that you can skip or shorten in order to accommodate the changes.
You may be looking at some of your ends, though, and dreading the idea of weaving them all in. We took some of your comments and came up with a handy tutorial on how Tabetha weaves in her ends as she knits! Give it a try and let us know what you think.
Use the hashtags #sweetgeorgiayarns and #sgymkal when sharing with the community so that everyone can share in your progress.
Most of the fun, though, will be on the Sweet SweetGeorgia Ravelry Group where we will have announcements, chat, and spoiler threads. Come join in the fun! You’ll find two new threads especially for Clue One —
- A NO SPOILERS thread where you can ask questions and share thoughts. No pictures are allowed of your work-in-progress here. This allows everyone to keep the mystery going.
- A SPOILERS thread where you are welcome to post any progress photos you’d like.
Help out the other knitters participating by keeping your work-in-progress photos quiet, such as using one of the graphics for your main project page photo or as the first image on your Instagram shares. You can visit THIS POST for those graphics.