Today we are going to talk about new designs – new project ideas to knit this spring and summer!
A couple of times a year we release new design collections. We have our Autumn + Winter collection, a Holiday collection, and sometimes a Mini-May collection, but today I’m excited to talk about the new knitting patterns just released for our Spring Vol. 6 collection! These four new patterns are all designed by Tabetha Hedrick, our SweetGeorgia Design Director who lives in Tennessee. We work back and forth with Tabetha, between here in Vancouver and her in Tennessee, and it’s been great to see her put together this capsule collection.
Watch today’s Taking Back Friday video where I show a closer look at all of these new pieces, sharing all of the colour play and lace of this beautiful new pattern collection. Don’t forget, we also have a Buy 1, Get 1 50% off on our Spring Vol. 6 patterns right now with the coupon code: SPRING21SPECIAL (coupon code available until the end of February 16).
I’m curious to hear from you… which one of the four new patterns in this collection is your favourite? Which one would you like to make this spring? Let me know in the comments below!
We’re also sharing a giveaway for a PDF copy of all four patterns in our Spring Vol. 6 collection! Enter the giveaway here…
SOME OF OUR FAVOURITES…
SweetGeorgia studio team members have been chatting about what their own favourite Spring pattern and seasonal colourways are, and we wanted to share our little “staff picks” section with you here as well!
- Charlotte: My favourite new pattern is Niabell, and favourite colour is Alpenglow and Red Sky.
- Leah: My favourite colour is Spacewalk, with Torrent as a close second. And I want to knit Marsanne because it looks so cozy!
- Greta: My favourite patterns are Brandywine and Marsanne, and favourite colours are: Mars Rising and Alpenglow. I am all about the reds!
- Brigid: It’s all about those Torrent sock blanks and Tabetha’s Blue Sunset shawl design!
IN THIS EPISODE
- what I’m wearing: I’m wearing the new Brandywine sample, designed by Tabetha Hedrick. It is knit in SweetGeorgia Flaxen Silk Fine in Strawberry Tea.
- what I’m talking about in today’s video: Our new Spring with SweetGeorgia Vol. 6 design collection! All of the patterns and yarns used can be found at the pattern pages here.
- want to learn more about knitting, or lace knitting? We have many online videos to help! You can find all of our knitting courses and tutorials over at the School of SweetGeorgia. If you are interested in learning about knitting lace specifically, or to become a more confident lace knitter, check out the Become a Lace Knitter course taught by Tabetha.
FROM THE SHOP
sign up for our newsletter
Sign up to stay in the loop with all the updates, exclusive patterns,
and promotions for SweetGeorgia.