We are happy to welcome you back to our studio again! As we adjust to the current Covid-19 situation, the health and wellness of our customers and staff continues to be our priority. With this in mind, we have implemented the following guidelines for daily operations at the shop. Please note that these regulations will change as needed, according to the current community health situation.
At this time, we have three options available for shopping at SweetGeorgia:
Shop Online // Home Delivery
Shop online and ship right to your doorstep.
Shop Online // Curbside Pickup
Shop online and pick up in studio or curbside.
Shop In Studio
Shop in studio with our current safety guidelines (listed below).
In order to keep our guests and team safe, please be respectful of the following safety measures when visiting our 1562 Rand Avenue Studio Shop:
- Please do not come to the Studio if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of illness, if you are supposed to be in self-isolation for any reason, or if you or a household member have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
- Masks are mandatory to enter the shop and while shopping.
- Only 4 customers are permitted in the Studio Shop at any time. Before entering, please check with staff before moving past the entrance area.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer before shopping. We also ask that you do not touch yarn and other items unless you are considering purchasing them. Seconds are not available to purchase at this time.
- Please maintain a distance of two meters from team members and fellow shoppers, even while wearing your mask. This includes while waiting in line at the cash, and while waiting to enter the Studio.
- Our staff are regularly cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch surfaces. Until further notice, our washrooms are for staff-use only.
- We have installed physical distance aids around the Studio, including a clear plexiglass barrier at the checkout. Please respect these aids as you move through the shop.
- No cash transactions. We will only be accepting credit card (Visa and Mastercard) payments at this time.
- We will not be holding any drop-in knitting groups, or in-person classes at this time. Please visit www.schoolofsweetgeorgia.com for online classes.
We continue to pay close attention to the advice and guidelines issued by the BC and Canadian Health Authorities, and will adjust our policies as necessary. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for taking the time to read through these safety measures and for your kind understanding!
2 thoughts on “Studio Shop Now Open”
Hello, I’m trying to make a purchase online and when I write down my address, there is a message saying there is not delivery service available. What can I do?
Thanks in advance for your help.
I placed an order but didn’t chose the expedited shipping. Can this be changed to normal shipping?