Join me once again at our February Taking Back Friday LIVE! Let’s talk about the new Spring + Summer 2022 colourways and yarns and all the things! We’ll talk about the new Colour & Weave and Fixing Brioche classes at the School of SweetGeorgia too.
Join me this Friday, February 11th at 10am PST (1pm EST)! Bring your knitting, crochet or whatever you’re working on and join in for a casual catch up with what’s new at SweetGeorgia and the School. I’d also love to see you over in the YouTube live chat!
If you can’t make it, don’t worry as the replay will be available to watch following the end of the livestream.
IN THIS EPISODE
- what I mention in today’s video: Here are links to items I talk about in today’s vlog live…
- New Spring + Summer 2022 colourways (shown in the video on Superwash DK as well as Hint of Mint on Mohair Silk DK), as well as our new Party of Five mini-skein sets.
- Fixing Brioche Mistakes course taught by Matt Akers, new at the School of SweetGeorgia.
- Colour & weaving gamp project shown from the Colour & Weave on Rigid Heddle Loom course taught by Amanda Wood.
- New weaving kits and new Gist Array yarn (used in the overshot weaving sample).
- Content Roadmap at the School, showing what’s planned for the year ahead, including new knitting and tapestry study groups. Stay tuned!