On today’s Taking Back Friday vlog, I’m delighted to be talking with Grace O’Neill – a fellow fibre lover from Limerick, on the west coast of Ireland.
About five years ago, Grace starting making knitting vlogs and podcasts on YouTube as she traveled around the world, and in the past several years, she has had her hand in dyeing, spinning, knitting, and weaving. She actually knit her own wedding dress, which we are going to talk about today too.
Today’s conversation is super fun – Grace is hilarious to chat with, so join me and let’s meet Grace!
Thank you so much to Grace for chatting with me, and, if you haven’t already, be sure to go and check out her YouTube channel!
IN THIS EPISODE
- what I’m wearing in today’s video: At the start of the vlog, I’m wearing the Enlow cardigan, knit in SweetGeorgia Mohair Silk DK in Strawberry Tea.
- what I mention in today’s video: Here are links to items I talk about in today’s vlog live…
- You can find Grace on her YouTube channel: Grace O’Neill (including her full Babbles Travelling Yarns podcast playlist), and on Facebook and Instagram as @babblesyarns.
- Grace’s handwoven blanket shown at the beginning of the video is made by Eddie Doherty of Handwoven Tweed.
- The spinning wheels Grace mention in the video are her: Ashford Traveller wheel and a Book Charkha wheel.
- The yarn that Grace mentions using in knitting her wedding dress was from Tuva Hoen @norneyarn.