Join me at our Taking Back Friday Live vlog for the month of May! The second Friday of each month, instead of sharing a pre-recorded Taking Back Friday video with you, we’ll instead go LIVE on the SweetGeorgia YouTube channel and have a casual catch-up on all the latest at SweetGeorgia and the School of SweetGeorgia. I’ll also share a look at the latest projects I’m working on.
We’ll be live Friday, May 13th at 10am PDT (1pm EDT)! Bring your knitting, crochet or whatever you’re working on and join me online. I’d love to see you over in the YouTube chat!
If you can’t make it, don’t worry as the replay will be available (above) to watch following the end of the livestream.
IN THIS EPISODE
- what I’m wearing in the live vlog: I’m wearing my Laia top, designed by Isabell Kraemer, knit in SweetGeorgia Flaxen Silk Fine in the Beach House colourway.
- what I mention in today’s video: Here are links to items mentioned in today’s vlog…
- I talk about project scheduling, referring to The Multicraftual Maker course at the School of SweetGeorgia. I also mention our SOS Tapestry Study Group currently taking place until mid-June.
- Find more on my handwoven Colour Gamp project at the May Taking Back Friday Live, and then more on my Halvdräll Towel weaving project at the Lo Meets Loom vlog episode.
- The tops that I mention as being options for knitting on the flat bed knitting machine are: Mirim Tee, Brandywine and Summer in Provence all by Tabetha Hedrick, as well as the Solar-T and Solar Tank by Laura Nelkin.
- School of SweetGeorgia meet-up events calendar (viewable only to SOS Members) or links are emailed in our SweetGeorgia email newsletter.
- Find us on Instagram at @sweetgeorgia, @schoolofsweetgeorgia and my personal weaving projects at @lomeetsloom!