Join me later this week at our Taking Back Friday Live vlog for the month of June! The second Friday of each month, instead of sharing a pre-recorded Taking Back Friday video, we instead go LIVE on the SweetGeorgia YouTube channel to have a casual catch-up on all the latest at SweetGeorgia and the School of SweetGeorgia. I’ll also share a look at the latest projects I’m working on.
We’ll be live Friday, June 10th at 10am PDT (1pm EDT)! Bring your knitting, crochet or whatever you’re working on and join in the YouTube live chat online. We hope to see you there!
IN THIS EPISODE
- what I mention in today’s video: Here are links to things shown in today’s live vlog…
- Our 2022 Advent kits are now available for pre-order, with three fibre options to choose from.
- The three reimagined shawl designs shown are: Kiowa, Attu and Rivan. The updated patterns will be available (at these same pattern links) on Tuesday, June 14th!
- Check out our new sock blank colourways, which we’ve released early to share with everyone who tuned in to today’s vlog.
- Stay tuned for our 2022 SweetGeorgia Mystery Knit-Along and yarn kits, coming out June 22nd. An in-studio sale will also be taking place at the SweetGeorgia studio in July. To stay notified of our new releases and special offers, be sure to sign up for our email newsletter.
- We’re looking forward to seeing local makers at Knit City Vancouver, this September 24-25, 2022. At the event, we’ll be setting up the lounge space once again – let us know what you’d like to see! Demos, maker meet-ups, or just a relaxed space to knit and chat? Leave us a comment here or at the YouTube video page!