Join me at our Taking Back Friday Live vlog for the month of July! The second Friday of each month, instead of sharing a pre-recorded Taking Back Friday video, we go LIVE on the SweetGeorgia YouTube channel to have a casual catch-up on all the latest at SweetGeorgia and the School of SweetGeorgia. I’ll also share a look at the latest projects I’ve been working on.
We’ll be live Friday, July 8th at 10am PDT (1pm EDT)! Bring your knitting, crochet or whatever you’re working on and join in the YouTube live chat online. We hope to see you there!
If you can’t make it, don’t worry as the replay will be available (above) to watch following the end of the livestream.
UPDATE: Replay available above with show notes listed below. Thank you for joining us!
IN THIS EPISODE
- what I’m wearing in today’s video: I’m wearing the Veronika Cardigan, design by Very Shannon, knit in SweetGeorgia Superwash Worsted in Mink.
- what I mention in today’s livestream: Here are quick links to some of the items talked about in the vlog…
- The Circular Sock Machine (CSM) that I ordered is by Erlbacher Knitting Machines. I ordered the Speedster with: 60 and 72 cylinders, equal slot ribber for both sizes, and a reduced ratio crank, in a custom Wild Mulberry colour (see a peek at it on Instagram here). I share more about ordering the CSM in this vlog episode, and will share more soon about working with the machine on our SweetGeorgia YouTube channel.
- You can see my flatbed knitting machine adventures here.
- See more about the start of my weaving loom restoration for a Leclerc Fanny loom.
- Our SweetGeorgia 2022 Mystery Knit-along Autumn Dahlias – find more info at Tabetha’s MKAL blog post here.
- Our new Saltwater Taffy sock blank colourway, only available for a limited-time.
- Come visit us at our Summer Seconds Sale on Saturday, July 16, 2022!
- The Estelle’s Punch Needle tool, our punch needle yarn kits, and the video where I was learning to punch needle. And I encourage you to check out Sahm Jalbert’s course at the School of SweetGeorgia, Modern Punch Needle. If you are not yet a member at the School of SweetGeorgia, you can come and check us out – use the code: CRAFTWITHUS to get 14 days for just $1!
- Check out Knitstrips: The World’s First Comic-Strip Knitting Book by Alice Ormsbee Beltran and Karen Kim Mar.