Can you believe it’s September already?! My kids are going back to school next week and it’s going to be the start of new routines and new schedules. Our school year is very, very full and it just feels like running a marathon. In order to do it well, without having a meltdown every day, I need to get really set and organized. And so this month has been about resetting my physical, digital, and mental spaces in preparation for the upcoming school year. September is a good time to stop, clear the decks, and restart with a mindset towards learning new things.
I would love to hear from you… if you have a system for avoiding overwhelm when it comes to making things and living a creative life, let me know in the comments!
IN THIS EPISODE
- what I mention in today’s episode: I’m wearing Enlow by Katya Bevinamara, knit in SweetGeorgia Mohair Silk DK in Strawberry Tea.
- what I mention in today’s episode: Here are links and info about the items talked about in the vlog…
- Right now I’m working on crackle weave on my Fanny loom. Follow along all of my weaving projects on Instagram at @lomeetsloom.
- I’m also still learning how to use my flatbed and circular knitting machine. See more about my past knitting machine adventures here.
- The Multicraftual Maker workshop at the School of SweetGeorgia.
- Find Charlotte’s courses and posts at the School, and you can follow her multicraftual making on Instagram at @charlotte_milkteacup.