Join me at the September edition of our Taking Back Friday Live! The second Friday of each month, instead of sharing a pre-recorded Taking Back Friday vlog, we go LIVE on the SweetGeorgia YouTube channel to have a casual catch-up on all the latest at SweetGeorgia and the School of SweetGeorgia. This month we’ll also be talking about our 2022 Advent kit, our new Stitch Diaries series, as well as celebrate our 17th SweetGeorgia Anniversary!
We’ll be live Friday, September 9th at 10am PDT (1pm EDT)! Bring your knitting, crochet or whatever you’re working on and join in the YouTube live chat online.
If you can’t make it, don’t worry as a replay will be available to watch following the end of the livestream.
UPDATE: The livestream replay is now available to watch above!
IN THIS EPISODE
- what I’m wearing in the video: The cardigan I’m wearing is Oatlands, designed by Sue Gleave and knit in SweetGeorgia Mohair Silk DK in Molasses.
- what I mention in today’s livestream: Here are links to items discussed in today’s video…
- We’re celebrating our SweetGeorgia 17th Anniversary today! A huge thank you to the SweetGeorgia team!
- Shown in the video is our 2022 Advent set which we’ve been working on since February. We’re so excited to share these special kits with you. We have limited quantities available so be sure to order early!
- Our new Stitch Diaries: Season One set is now available which includes Charlotte’s custom colourway and stitch dictionary and cowl pattern by Tabetha.
- A sneak peek was shown of our Autumn Dahlias Mystery Knit-Along design by Tabetha Hedrick. The full pattern will be available on Tuesday, September 13th.
- Find all of Amanda Wood’s new rigid heddle weaving tutorials at the School of SweetGeorgia which were filmed to go along with the Beyond the Basics: Table Linens set with patterns by Christine Jablonski and Gist Yarn.
- Check out this fun Hues and Cues board game.
- Come visit us at Knit City in Vancouver, September 24-25, 2022! We’ll be sharing our new colourway releases there along with plenty of new samples showing all of the colours. Samples shown in the video are Caitlin Hunter’s Camp Wilkerson and Navelli designs.