Last month we celebrated all things sock knitting with the launch of our new sock kits and the sharing of our sock yarn sale, but this month it’s all about sweater weather and being cosy warm in the comfort of DK and worsted-weight yarns. And we’re kicking things off today with our Sweater Season Yarn Sale!
Whether you use these yarns in a sweater project, or for scarves, hats, mitts and more, this annual sale is the best time to stock up on all these popular yarns. The yarn bases included are perfect for a large number of projects and offer a variety of fibre options. The Sweater Season Yarn Sale includes 30% off the following:
SweetGeorgia DK & Worsted-Weight Yarns
- BFL+Silk DK // Knit this weight of 3-ply 75% bluefaced leicester wool, 25% silk wool yarn into warm sweaters or weave it into soft blankets or heavier shawls.
- Flaxen Silk DK // Completely wool-free, this 65% silk and 35% linen blend can be knit up into garments at a dk or worsted gauge.
- Mohair Silk DK // Felicia’s favourite yarn, the sheen of hand-dyed colour is always stunning on this 90% superwash merino, 5% super kid mohair, 5% silk yarn.
- Superwash DK // One of our most popular yarns, this 100% superwash merino yarn knits into soft and squishy sweaters and accessories.
- Superwash Worsted // Our workhorse 100% superwash merino knitting yarn, choose this for quick knitted sweaters, blankets, accessories, and basically anything.
Wrap yourself in the beauty of these hand-dyed yarns inspiring all things snug and toasty. *Enter the code: KEEPWARM2022 to apply the 30% discount to all applicable items in your cart, available until November 15th, 2022.
If you’re interested in diving further into sweater knitting, be sure to check out the School of SweetGeorgia’s online fibre arts courses including Tabetha Hedrick’s Knit Your First Sweater course or the Spin to Knit a Sweater course taught by Rachel Smith. There is a wonderful world of fibre arts learning and SOS community fun to be enjoyed at the School!
*Coupon expires November 15, 2022, 11:59pm PST. Valid on new orders only.
3 thoughts on “Our Annual Sweater Season Yarn Sale”
What is the pattern name for the sweater shorn at the top of the page?
Thanks Helen! That one is called Kehra and can be found here: https://sweetgeorgiayarns.com/shop/kehra/
What is the name of the blue sweater shown above and what color was used