Join me this Friday for a monthly livestream chat about craft and colour at our February Taking Back Friday LIVE! We’ll be talking about the latest news from SweetGeorgia and the School, plus I want to take some time to talk about time blocking and how to help with making time to make things. I’ll also be sharing a sneak peek of some new colourways that will be coming out soon.
We’ll be live Friday, February 10th at 10:00 am PST (1:00 pm EST). Grab your current knitting or crochet project (or possibly your Hold-Along project!), and join me in the YouTube live chat online.
Update: The livestream replay is now available to watch below!
Thank you for joining me and stopping by to say hello in the live chat! I would love to hear from you what do you find the most challenging about finding craft time? Are there solutions you’ve come up with that you find helpful? Let me know in the comments below or at our SweetGeorgia Discord server.
IN THIS EPISODE
- what I’m talking about in today’s livestream: Here are helpful links to items mentioned in today’s live vlog…
- Download a PDF copy of our new Colour Mixing Guide.
- The new Ethereal Collection colourways are coming to the site next week. Sign up for our email newsletter to receive the information once they are available.
- Our Mini Colour Album mini-skein yarn set, and the crochet sample design by Ruth Nguyen All is Bright.
- Deborah’s fabulous knit sample of Tabetha Hedrick’s Deck the Halls design using two gradient sock blanks: Frozen Blueberry and Lighthouse.
- Come and chat with us in our SweetGeorgia Discord server! If you’re new to using Discord, we’ve shared some helpful tips at this blog post.
- interested in learning more about making time to make things? You can download the schedule planner and find more information at my School of SweetGeorgia workshops The Multicraftual Maker and the Epic Cloth Challenge.