Join me this Friday for a monthly livestream chat about craft and colour at our Taking Back Friday LIVE for the month of March! We’ll be talking about the latest news from our SweetGeorgia shop plus share some of what’s coming soon to the School of SweetGeorgia.
We’ll be live Friday, March 10th at 10:00 am PST (1:00 pm EST). Grab your current knitting or crochet project and join me in the YouTube live chat online.
If you’re unable to join us live, the video replay will be available to watch following the livestream.
IN THIS EPISODE
- what I’m talking about in today’s video: Here are quick links to items shared in the livestream…
- Stitch Diaries: Season Three knitting set, with Kathy Thai’s Hillside Splendor Sock Blank colourway and the Camden Fields Scarf recipe.
- New courses at the School of SweetGeorgia: Spinning with Luxury Fibres: Silk taught by Rachel Smith, and then you can find all the coming-soon courses including Spinning with e-Spinners taught by Debbie Held and Granny Squares taught by Charlotte Lee at the SOS Roadmap.
- Charlotte’s granny square project samples are crochet using our SweetGeorgia Superwash DK yarn.
- ClickUp is what I use for tracking my projects, and if you would like, you can try my template for ClickUp. You can also take a look at Notion.