This loom has been designed to be an economic stepping-stone for rigid heddle weavers and all other new weavers who are ready to expand their weaving skills and explore the wonderful world of multi-shaft weaving. It makes weaving multi-shaft patterns simple and easy.
- Popular 40cm (16″) weaving width.
- Large beam to beam depth of 73cm (28 1⁄2″) the same as all our table looms.
- Smooth, quiet overhead beater with auto bounce-back for even beating at the fell.
- Generous rising shed.
- Smooth action levers for light and easy pattern changes.
- Texsolv cord lifts shafts evenly from both sides through frictionless nylon loom cord guides, and allows easy shaft height adjustment.
- Beater will accept over width reeds and can be locked for warping.
- Strong 40 teeth nylon ratchets, handles and clicker pawls allow comfortable warp tension and control.
- Rubber feet to keep your loom from moving when weaving.
- The loom is made using strong beech hardwood with ply sides that combine to make the Brooklyn Four Shaft Loom robust, light and easy to move.
- Quick and easy to assemble.
- Choose to leave natural or finish with Ashford Finishing Wax Polish, oil, lacquer or decorate to your preference.
- 10-Dent Stainless Steel Reed
- 2 – Stick Shuttles
- 5 – Warp Sticks
- 10 – Cardboard Warping Sticks
- Threading Hook
- Cross and Warp Sticks
- 320 Texsolv Heddles (220mm / 8.5″)
- Full step-by-step colour assembly, warping and weaving instruction booklet.
There are no reviews yet.