A joyous rainbow stack of connected discs for identifying knitting needle sizes US 0-15 / 2-10 mm. The discs swivel out and click back together with tiny magnets (which makes it as much fun to play with as use) and the whole rainbow tool is small enough to pop into the Accessory Roll so you’ll never leave home without it. It is manufactured from PLA, a 100% biodegradable, plant-based plastic substitute!
- Each disc is imprinted in both US and mm needle sizes from US 0-15 / 2-10 mm
- Overall size (closed) is approximately 1″ diameter X 1.5″ high (2.5 cm X 4 cm)
- Disc are in an array of rainbow colors created to bring joy to your day and a smile to your face!
- Gauge clicks into place with tiny magnets embedded on the underside of each disc
- The discs are made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable and contains no plastic.
- The discs are arranged in ROYGBV – the beginning disc color is random. It varies for each Needle Gauge and cannot be chosen when ordered.