Hints of twisted ribbing with subtle columns of lace blend beautifully with any colour you imagine, from gradient to variegated. Vibrant, rich, and totally fun, Hele socks are ones you’ll want to wear every day!
- yarn:1 SweetGeorgia Yarns Party of Five Set in Jelly Bean (105 yd / 96 m per 1 oz / 28 g mini skein; 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon). Colours are labeled A (lightest) to E (darkest).
Also shown in Swell Party of Five set.
- needles:Size 2 US / 2.75 mm needles: for magic loop, 32″ (80 cm) circular; for two needles, (2) 24″ (60 cm) circular; or set of (4) double pointed needles (dpns)
Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- gauge:32 sts and 44 rnds = 4″ / 10 cm in Stockinette st, lightly blocked.
Please note that changes in gauge will affect yardage used and final measurements.
- finished measurements:7 (7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, 9, 9 1/2, 10)” / 18 (19, 20.5, 21.5, 23, 24, 25.5) cm foot circumference. Foot length is adjustable.
- pattern notes: The socks are worked cuff-down and feature a traditional heel flap. When changing colours, join the yarns by splicing to help preserve a more gradual colour change, as well as reduce the chance of holes or odd shaping results.
The 6-page PDF pattern includes written and charted stitch patterns.
Visit the School of SweetGeorgia for loads of workshops and tutorial resources to help bump your skills and discover new techniques!
There are no reviews yet.