“Every Time a Bell Rings…”
- Classic design with a modern twist. this is a rectangular wrap with unusual construction and a fun surprise at the end.
- Stitch patterns will relate to memorable scenes from favourite Christmas movies with quotes and recipes included. let’s have fun with those!
- A variety of stitch patterns to keep it interesting: easy texture, simple lace, no brioche, no stranded or mosaic colorwork, a few simple garter short rows that do not require any special turns, garter and stockinette stitch.
- Expect some repetition for relaxed knitting and a small amount of “focus up” knitting.
CLUES & TIMELINE
There are 5 clues to be revealed and they will be delivered weekly as follows:
- Clue 1 – Friday, Nov 4, 2022
- Clue 2 – Friday, Nov 11, 2022
- Clue 3 – Friday, Nov 18, 2022
- Clue 4 – Friday, Nov 25, 2022
- Clue 5 – Friday, Dec 2, 2022
Each clue will be sent as a ‘pattern update’ on Ravelry for you to download from your library. Clues will also be sent by email if you purchase from Knit for the Soul. The wrap will be revealed and published as a whole pattern on December 9. You will receive the finished pattern then.
Intermediate skill level with video tutorials for unique stitches. Any charted stitch patterns are also fully written out.
This is part of the mystery but it is rectangular in shape and will be big enough to wear as a wrap, scarf, or small blanket.
Suggest using monochromatic wintry, jewel-toned colours with a deep, rich darkest tone and a contrast colour that is in light, icy contrast to all of the main colours. Think of a snowflake or ice crystal on the velvet seat of a horsedrawn sleigh…er, make that reindeer!
JOIN THE KNIT-A-LONG!
Knit along with the Winter Wonderland MKAL in the Knit for the Soul Ravelry group. The “Get ready for Winter” thread is set up for you to chat about your yarn and color choices and ask questions. This will be a fun and friendly group with lots of enthusiasm for knitting and supporting each other.
Pattern is not included with the yarn set.