A Lace Cowl with Tassels // Design by Charlotte Lee
Inspired by the moonlight skipping across the waves, Lana is a decadent cowl with delicate lace and texture. With bold tassles and next-to-skin softness, it’s an accessory you’ll want to make (and wear) over and over again!
- yarn: 2 skeins SweetGeorgia Yarns Mohair Silk Sock in Golden Hour (437 yd / 400 m per 3.5 oz / 100 g skein; 50% superwash merino wool, 20% nylon, 15% kid mohair, 15% silk)
- hooks: Size E-4 US / 3.5 mm crochet hook
Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- gauge: 25 sts and 13 rows = 4″ / 10 cm in Crossed Stitch patt, after blocking
- finished measurements: 10″ / 25.5 cm tall by 27¾” / 70.5 cm around (not including the tassels)
- pattern notes: Lana cowl is work as a long rectangle, starting from the short side and then joining the beginning and end to form the loop. Two thirds of the body are composed of lace repetition, and the other one third are plain double crochet with some crossed stitches.
After joining, decorate one side with Fan Stitch, and the other with long tassels.
This pattern is written in US terminology.
Pattern includes a 4-page PDF