A sampling of SweetGeorgia Yarns’ fibre bases and CraftyJak’s Boutique’s carded batts.
The set contains 11 g each of natural (undyed):
- BFL+Silk – Bluefaced Leicester 75% and Tussah Silk 25% blended together for a very lustrous and luxurious top.
- Gotland – Gotland feels a little reminiscent of mohair and has a beautiful gentle ripple to the staple as well as a soft glossy look in a natural silvery grey colour.
- Panda – Panda is a divinely fluffy and silky blend of 60% superwash merino, 30% bamboo viscose, and 10% nylon.
- Polwarth+Silk – Polwarth+Silk is our decadent spinning fibre blend of 85% super soft Polwarth wool and 15% tussah silk for shimmer.
- Superwash BFL – 100% superwash Bluefaced Leicester wool. It is BFL and it is superwash. In other words, it’s perfect for socks.
- Targhee – Targhee wool has a matte finish and feels spongey, making for wonderfully soft and lofty handspun yarns.
- Carded mini batt – woollen fibre preparation by CraftyJak’s in an assortment of different fibres and colours.