This wet felting kit includes:
- tulle fabric (~ 54 x 27″) x 1
- bubble wrap (12 x 18″) x 1
- fibre (3.5 oz) x 1 (choice of BFL+Silk in Candy Shop, Polwarth+Silk in Fairytale or Targhee in Stormchaser)
What to do with batts besides making rolags and spinning them?
You will learn:
- How to make batts on a blending board
- How to make felted soaps
- How to make broochs, coasters and bookmarks
Get ready to have some fun learning to felt batts as shown in the Wet Felting workshop with Charlotte Lee, with full instructions at the School of SweetGeorgia.
You can also spice up your batts with the Spinning Mix-Ins Kit.
To make your own batts you will need either a Blending Board or a Drum Carder.