Yona // a lacy cowl crochet pattern by Charlotte Lee
Bright colours paired with a sultry hue is the most gorgeous way to welcome spring. Squishy and lacy, with a super simple construction, the Yona cowl has just enough warmth and elegance for sunny days or cool evenings.
- yarn: 1 skein SweetGeorgia Yarns Tough Love Sock in Mink (MC) (425 yd / 385 m per 4 oz / 115 g skein; 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon).
1 set SweetGeorgia Yarns Party of Five in Salt Water Taffy (CC1-5) (105 yd / 96 m per 1 oz / 28 g skein; 80% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Nylon).
- needles: Size G-6 US / 4 mm crochet hook
Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- gauge:20 sts and 9 rows = 4” / 10 cm in Wave st, after blocking.
Please note that changes in gauge will affect yardage and final measurements.
- finished measurements:11 1/2” / 29cm wide; 24 1/2” / 62cm circumference, seamed
- pattern notes: Yona Cowl is worked flat as a long rectangle, from side to side. After blocking, the two short ends are seamed together to form a loop.
Do not count the ch 3 and ch 1 at the beginning of each row as a stitch.
The 4-page PDF crochet pattern includes written and charted stitch patterns.
Visit the School of SweetGeorgia for loads of workshops and tutorial resources to help bump your skills and discover new techniques!
There are no reviews yet.